Friday 14 March 2014

Playing with Parts



Lately I’ve been playing around with hair parts and I’ve been noticing the dramatically different looks I can achieve just with different angles. My hair has really grown and I’m starting to see the difference and enjoy a few styling options that weren’t there for me before.





Right now I’m enjoying the dramatic diagonal side part and the center part. I'm going to try a zigzag part that I used to kill back when I was relaxed, soon as well.
Note in the images, I just did my regular twist-out, the same products were used on both looks. I have to say that I love both looks and having bangs again are fun and flirty. My husband also loves the bigger hair. 

Are you experimenting with parts, how is it going?

Blessings and Curls,

Kim aka B-Curlie

No comments:

Post a Comment