Monday 6 January 2014

Freshening Up

PHOTO: Padre Denny - www.flickr.com

A New Year for Canadian Curlie, will be a fresher style.

I’ve decided that I will continue to post about natural hair with sprinkles of other life experiences and anything beauty related that I’ve discovered.

I want you (my readers) to get to know me a little better. As you all know, life has a way of impacting your thoughts and the way you respond or react to people or things. So instead of having these things happen to me, I will share what I can, instead of giving my blog a hiatus, which I’ve done in the past. This is a New Year’s resolution I have made for this blog.

In regards to the beauty factor, I’ve been dabbling in nail art, I’m not a professional or plan on getting serious about this, but I’m enjoying myself. I’ve also been watching makeup tutorials on You Tube which have been great, since I’m an eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss girl.

Don’t fret, the beauty posts won’t be overwhelming – natural hair is still my focus, but I want to share different episodes with you from time-to-time to keep it you guessing and interested.

Lastly, I want to feature more of your stories this year, so feel free to contact me if you would like to be a Featured Curlie or even just want to have a chat on Twitter, link me at via email at canadiancurlie2010@gmail.com or on Twitter @CanadianCurlie.

All the best to you in 2014!

Blessings and Curls,

Kim aka B-Curlie

No comments:

Post a Comment