Monday 11 November 2013

Halloween hair & product review



  
My husband and I love Halloween, for one main reason. It’s one of the only times you can truly be silly or scary. This year we hosted a Halloween party and also went to a Halloween gathering at a friend’s home. We had fun at both events.
I thought I would show you my Halloween hair and also give you the promised review of Shea Moisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie mixed with Eco Styler Gel (the blue one) for sporty and active lifestyles.
Me being silly, twist out with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Eco Styler Gel.

I have been using the Curl Enhancing Smoothie, for a while now and I’m currently on my second jar. I’ve always been a fan of Eco Styler Gel, but this was the first time I used the blue brand. I use them on freshly washed hair, with my leave-in and then begin twisting with the mixture.

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie:

It smells divine like coconut and hibiscus. It has a creamy, goopy and slippery consistency, which I found worked well. The product is water based, but also contains Neem oil and silk proteins, which helps contain frizz. I’ve also used it is as a moisturizer and that works as well.
I’m a twist-out junkie, so the first time I used it alone as a styler. It left my hair really soft and defined, but I found the definition didn’t last long enough.  With that said it has become one of my new staples.

Eco Styler Gel

As I mentioned in past posts I’ve tried most of the EcoStyler brands and for the most part I’m very happy with their performance with my hair. I mix a little of it with the Curl Enhancing Smoothie on freshly washed hair and the results are stellar. I get the definition and softness from the smoothie and hold that allows the style to lasts longer with the gel. A match made in heaven. 

I hope this review helped you, let me know. This mix will stay in my play book for a while yet.

Blessings and Curls,


No comments:

Post a Comment