Monday 14 January 2013

New Year of Curls


PHOTO: www.business2community.com
First of all, Happy New Year Everyone!

I took an extended blogging break, just to get my thoughts in order and to think about Canadian Curlie’s future. I realized that I still really enjoy writing and posting, but I will do so when I get the itch.

I am committed to this blog and speaking the truth about my personal natural hair experience along with others who want to share, but I am not going to post just for the sake of it. I want all my posts to mean something, interest others and hopefully help others, if it comes to that. So that is my outlook for 2013.

I’m really looking forward to sharing with you and as always please send me your feedback and let me know what’s up!




Blessings and Curls,
B-Curlie

No comments:

Post a Comment