Thursday 7 June 2012

Wonderful Shea


First of all let me apologize for the hiatus. My husband and I have been crazy busy selling our house and buying a new one, not to mention upgrading furniture and trying to get rid of the gently used stuff. So as you can imagine, my life turned into a small zoo. I’m still in the mist of everything, but I had to give some props to me old stand-by RAW SHEA BUTTER!
One of my favourite brands of shea butter, found in most Black Beauty Supply stores.
As of late, I have been dealing with a flare up of dermatitis, which has not been fun, but I won’t get into that right now. Needless to say, I’ve taken a minimalist approach for three reasons:
-          My hair needs some extra love;
-          Lack of time;
-          When dermatitis is lurking, my scalp/hair does not like new unknown products.
So I have been shampooing regularly, adding my leave-in and styling with raw shea butter only! I find people either love or hate shea butter. Well, I’m a LOVER. It seals in moisture like nobody’s business, in my opinion. Yes, there are other oils and butters that can do the trick, but for me shea butter works best. So I do not think it will ever be out of my regular rotation of products.
What are your thoughts about shea butter?

No comments:

Post a Comment