Monday 12 March 2012

Natural Hair Resources


I’ve received a few requests from readers asking where to buy natural hair products in Canada, not only Toronto.
I want to create a list of where Curlies and Naturals are purchasing their products across the country and abroad. For some having access to products, know-how and perhaps stylists, may be the reason they may or may not go natural. Well, I think as a community we should help each other and share ideas and hot spots for product junkies and for those who want to be pampered in a salon…LOL
My plan is to create a page that provides the following: business names, their website, their email address, their phone number and location. So please submit your favourites in the comment box below and I’ll take it from there.
Thanks for your help … I can’t wait to add your resources.
Blessings and Curls,
B-Curlie

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Kelly and I own/operate www.ilovemycurls.ca based out of Halifax, NS. I sell hair care products products for adults and children. You can reach me at 902-802-2409 or info@ilovemycurls.ca Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm forever indebted to the wonderful people at Honey Fig in Toronto for carrying the natural and organic products I use on my daughters hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    We are a hair salon dedicated to Natural hair care and hair extensions, we are located in Montreal (Quebec) and we do carry brands such as Jane Carter Solution, Blended Beauty, Shea Moisture, Karen's body beautiful, Miss Jessie's.
    For more information about us please visit our website at www.hairextensionspro.ca or call us at 514-439-7863 we will be glad to answer all your questions.

    ReplyDelete