Friday 30 March 2012

iHEARTmyHAIR Photo Shoot


I took part in a natural hair photo shoot last weekend with Añya Grant and a few more gorgeous ladies from the iHEARTmyHAIR crew.


I was honoured to be a part of the shoot and I had a lot of fun. Not only did I get a fun makeover, but I also had an opportunity to re-connect and also meet more Curlies and Naturals - which is always fun.

Me and Añya after the shoot. Photo: iHEARTmyHAIR


Añya, did my hair, Rita of Salon Beauty Mark did my makeup and Sean of Sean Anthony Photography took the photos.  I have to say thanks to all of them for putting their time and energy into making everyone look beautiful.
Blessings and Curls,
B-Curlie

3 comments:

  1. Yeahhhh chica... looking good thanks mama, I'm so happy that you were part of the experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture! What fun hair and makeup. I can imagine how great a day it must of been. I also saw some of the pictures on Toni Daley's facebook :)

    ReplyDelete