Thursday 8 December 2011

My Holiday Hair Wish List …

It’s time to get out there in the malls or if you are not into the crowds and prefer to makes gifts for loved ones that is fine too. Alternatively maybe you are just not a holiday person, that is fine too … but that does not mean you cannot have a wish list for your hair or decide to give your lovely curls a gift or two or three. As far as I’m concerned it’s just another way to show your love for yourself and there is nothing wrong with that right. So without further ado here is what is on my hair wish list in no in particular order. Donations are always welcome and appreciated…LOL.

- Funky hair accessories

- Cute beanie hats

- I’d love for someone else to style to my hair. Something nice that I wouldn’t have thought of.


- Shea Moisture (Anything from them. I’ve yet to try their products – little pricey.)

- Denman brush

- Huetiful Hair steamer

- Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue

- Carol's Daughter Loc Butter

- Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade

- Hicks Edges

Whatever you decide to do this year for others or yourself, please remember those who are less fortunate or just need a little love.

Blessings and Curls,

B-Curlie

4 comments:

  1. I purchased the Shea Moisture Lotion when I was in the US this summer for my daughter's 4a curls and I absolutely LOVE it. I will definitely be buying more of their stuff. The prices at Target aren't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea...I may have pick-up a few items State side. I least I'll be able to try them at a cheaper price. Although, Honey Fig (Yonge and Sheppard)does give LITTLE samples upon request.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to make it out to Honey Fig. I've heard good things about Curl Junkie and wouldn't mind trying their conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Ardean, I think it's good to support local businesses like Honey Fig. The staff is very nice and the selection is excellent. Sometimes the prices are questionable, but at the end of the day at least the products are accessible.

    ReplyDelete